We are more than a bed and breakfast— we are a perfect gift. Imagine the joy that you will give that special person or couple in your life when they open the Annville Inn B&B Gift Certificate you gave them. There is no expiration date —they can use their gift certificate this winter, next summer, the following year, whenever! A gift for a getaway is perfect for a birthday, anniversary or just time together.
It is also great because we can get your certificate to you within 24 hours where ever you are in the world, as long as you have an e-mail address and a printer! And, it is so easy to do, just call me at 717.867.1991.
Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it so it is time to make plans to get away with that special someone in your life and share the most romantic time of year at the most romantic bed and breakfast – Annville Inn. Imagine coming to a country inn, being pampered with a wonderful candlelit breakfast, soaking in a Jacuzzi or the hot tub, a romantic dinner out at one of our specialty restaurants, and then topping it off with a rejuvenating massage by our exemplary certified massage therapist. You’ll want to be here at Valentines!
This beautiful winter season is an ideal time to getaway and snuggle in to enjoy all the entertaining amenities you will find during your stay at our Inn, such as watching a movie in our theater; or sinking into the steamy hot tub under the stars; or just relax and relish quiet time in our garden room – enjoying the tranquility and loveliness of the Pennsylvania countryside.
Arrive at our Inn to find pleasure in this special time of year in Hershey and the nearby Central Pennsylvania towns where there is much to see and do, such as visiting local wineries (link to our section for wineries); Amish country (link to Amish country section) and everything “Hershey” (link to the section for Hershey).
Looking ahead, 2014 is going to be our biggest year ever.
• We have cooking classes scheduled, and will be putting more on the schedule very soon—call me for all the details! (Check out our Cooking Classes!)
• Then, the Hershey-Harrisburg-Lancaster area has been booking in more Broadway plays and musicals, extra rock concerts, and more major theatrical productions than in the past—so much to do through the year.
• Each season brings something new and exciting to our area. We hear that the performing arts community of Mt. Gretna is revving up for a terrific summer with art shows, musicals and an especially impressive season at the Gretna Playhouse (Visit Gretna Playhouse).
• More and more specialty restaurants are opening up in our area, and there are several new galleries and vineyards. (Check out our list of Local Restaurants)
• This area’s pristine hiking trails and places for memorable outdoor adventures beckon. Winter is a great time to go for a nature walk and maybe it will even snow during your hike.
• Our Inn’s gardens are now sleeping for the winter, but Craig is planning on new horticultural displays in our three acre botanical garden. (See our Gardens)
• Perhaps you, likewise, are planning ahead too…to come to Hershey Park this summer! Have you been on the newest roller coaster, Sky Rush? (Visit HersheyPark.com)
• Annville Inn is the perfect place for family reunions, corporate retreats and other group events where you book out the entire Inn. (Visit our Retreats Webpage)
It isn’t too early to plan your date, to think about when you want to stay at our Inn so you can thrill to the rides and then escape the crowds at the end of the day and come out to the country where it is ever so…quiet. Our guest’s comment all the time how they love the peace, tranquility, serenity beautiful view here. What a perfect summer vacation. Call Rosalie now to work out your details!
Rosalie George, Your Innkeeper